- Nutrición de Plantas. View
- Malezas de Importancia en el Panhandle de Texas. View
- Salud Alimentaria y Enfermedades Transmitidas por Alimentos. View
- Salud Vegetal y del Suelo a Través de la Composta. View
- Algunos Insectos Importantes en Huertos Caseros del Panhandle de Texas. View
- Tizón Sureño del Tomate (Southern Blight of Tomato). View
- Pudrición del Extremo Floral del Tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento del tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento de las Cucurbitáceas (Powdery Mildew of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Tomate y el Pimiento/Chile (Bacterial spot of Tomato and Pepper). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Fruto de Sandía (Bacterial Fruit Blotch of Watermelon). View
- Mancha Foliar Angular de las Cucurbitáceas (Angular Leaf Spot of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha foliar del Repollo por Alternaria (Alternaria Leaf Spot of Cabbage). View
- Pudrición del Pimiento por Alternaria (Alternaria Fruit Rot of Pepper). View
- Agrietamiento del tomate (Fruit Cracking of Tomato). View
- Identificando a las Royas del Trigo y Cebada. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
Upcoming EventsTue 28March 28 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmAmarillo TXWed 29March 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amApr 11April 11 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amMay 13May 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmAmarillo TX
- Management seminar to educate landowners about forest health April 21 in LongviewMar 25
LONGVIEW – The Northeast Texas Forest Management Seminar, which will focus on educating landowners about forest health, will be held April 21 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service office for Gregg County, Suite 101, 405 E. Marshall Ave. in Longview. The program begins with registration at 9 a.m. and ends at 2:45 p.m. Cost […] The post Management seminar to educate landowners about forest health April 21 in Longview appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- New rangeland book addresses recent developments, future needsMar 25
COLLEGE STATION – “Rangeland Systems - Processes, Management and Challenges,” an unprecedented compilation of ecological and management knowledge regarding global rangelands has been released, according to the Texas A&M professor and the book’s editor. Dr. David Briske, T.M. O’Connor Professor in the Texas A&M University department of ecosystem science and management in College Station, said […] The post New rangeland book addresses recent developments, future needs appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Mosquito control workshop set for April 7 in TylerMar 24
TYLER – A vector management workshop for city and municipal personnel will be from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 7 at the R.B. Hubbard Center, 304 E. Ferguson St. in Tyler. There is no charge to register, and lunch is provided. The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service workshop is designed to train city and […] The post Mosquito control workshop set for April 7 in Tyler appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- A&M ag engineering scientist touts global water awareness at VaticanMar 24
COLLEGE STATION – Citing the need for heightened interest in water availability globally, Dr. Rabi Mohtar, biological and agricultural engineering professor at Texas A&M University, took center stage March 24 at Vatican City as part of Watershed, a conference to spark global conversations of the importance of water and the future. Pope Francis addressed the […] The post A&M ag engineering scientist touts global water awareness at Vatican appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Natural resources key in land managementMar 24
KERRVILLE – Whether a longtime landowner or the new kid on the block, knowing what natural resources are present and how to best manage them is key to making an agriculture operation in the Hill Country work. Producers have a chance to hear from experts like Dr. Megan Clayton at the fourth annual Hill Country […] The post Natural resources key in land management appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Management seminar to educate landowners about forest health April 21 in Longview