- Zebra Chip Disease: Description, Impact, and Symptoms (2012). View
- Zebra Chip Disease of Potato (updated 6/2012). View
- Papa Manchada (updated 6/2012). View
- SCRI Zebra Chip Integrated Research and Management Program. View
- Potato Zebra Chip Disease Associated with a New Psyllid-borne Bacterium. View
- Zebra Chip Disease of Potatoes (Slide and Audio Presentation). View
- Biology and Management of the Potato Psyllid and Zebra Chip Disease. View
- Zebra Chip of Potato. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Elam named AgriLife Extension strategic initiatives leadJul 05
Role will support people, programs and partnerships The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service has named Chris Elam as strategic initiatives lead in the office of the director in College Station. In this role, Elam oversees the implementation of strategic agency initiatives and the communication of objectives between executive leadership, internal and external stakeholders, and the... Read More → The post Elam named AgriLife Extension strategic initiatives lead appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Online program July 19 covers cost-effective ways to feed fishJul 05
Webinar focuses on economics of pond food chain methods A Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service webinar July 19 will cover various ways to develop and maintain a healthy pond food chain to feed fish. Registration is $35 and can be completed at https://tx.ag/FeedingYourPond. The program will be from 6-7 p.m. Pay with a credit card to receive... Read More → The post Online program July 19 covers cost-effective ways to feed fish appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- ‘Texas Animal Manure Management Issues’ set Aug. 10-11 in Fort WorthJul 04
Conference covers wide range of waste management topics The Texas Animal Manure Management Issues, TAMMI, conference will return Aug. 10-11 at the Fort Worth Stockyards. The conference will be held at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Historic Stockyards, 2315 N. Main St. Registration is available at https://tx.ag/TAMMI2022Reg, and a full agenda for the... Read More → The post ‘Texas Animal Manure Management Issues’ set Aug. 10-11 in Fort Worth appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Beef 706 program Aug. 8-9 helps cattle producers enhance economic viabilityJul 04
AgriLife Extension program highlights high quality beef production, resource stewardship The long-running Beef 706 educational program designed to teach cattle producers about the food side of their business is set for Aug. 8-9 on the Texas A&M University campus. Beef 706 is designed for beef cattle producers and managers, ranchers and ranch personnel, feed yard... Read More → The post Beef 706 program Aug. 8-9 helps cattle producers enhance economic viability appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- AgriLife Research trials guide ornamental productionJul 01
Annual East Texas Horticulture Field Day opens trials to the public Vaughn Fletcher has spent more than three decades in the horticulture industry. He believes field trials like those performed by Texas A&M AgriLife Research in Overton are critical to help growers make informed decisions about the ornamental plants they produce for public consumption. On June... Read More → The post AgriLife Research trials guide ornamental production appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Elam named AgriLife Extension strategic initiatives lead