- Zebra Chip Disease: Description, Impact, and Symptoms (2012). View
- Zebra Chip Disease of Potato (updated 6/2012). View
- Papa Manchada (updated 6/2012). View
- SCRI Zebra Chip Integrated Research and Management Program. View
- Potato Zebra Chip Disease Associated with a New Psyllid-borne Bacterium. View
- Zebra Chip Disease of Potatoes (Slide and Audio Presentation). View
- Biology and Management of the Potato Psyllid and Zebra Chip Disease. View
- Zebra Chip of Potato. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
Upcoming EventsFri 21January 21Lubbock TXTue 25January 25 - January 27Amarillo TXFeb 02February 2Amarillo TX
- Texas A&M Regents approve appointments to Agriculture leadershipJan 19
The Texas A&M University System Board of Regents on Jan. 19 approved three leadership appointments in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Texas A&M AgriLife Research, and the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service. In a special telephonic meeting, the regents approved: Mark A. Hussey, Ph.D., as interim vice chancellor and dean for agriculture and... Read More → The post Texas A&M Regents approve appointments to Agriculture leadership appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Rangeland, Wildlife and Fisheries Management webinar set Feb. 3Jan 19
Focus on fencing, Texas laws The first 2022 webinar in the ongoing Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Rangeland, Wildlife and Fisheries Management Unit stewardship series will take place online from noon to 1 p.m. Feb. 3. Fencing and the Texas laws that go along with it will be the topic presented by Tiffany Lashmet, J.D., AgriLife Extension agriculture... Read More → The post Rangeland, Wildlife and Fisheries Management webinar set Feb. 3 appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Keeping livestock healthy during a Texas winterJan 19
Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory provides tips, assessments for overwintering livestock Texas winters are infamously fickle. Each year, weather conditions range from mild temperatures with high humidity to record-setting rain, sleet and sometimes snow. Sometimes, Texas livestock experience all of these weather conditions within the same week, presenting them with health challenges. The Texas... Read More → The post Keeping livestock healthy during a Texas winter appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- New regulations, limits on Enlist herbicide use by farmersJan 18
AgriLife Extension providing trainings across state with updates Cotton, corn and soybean producers in 22 Texas counties will be restricted on the use of two popular herbicides this growing season after the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency renews registrations. The EPA granted new registrations and labels for Corteva’s Enlist One and Enlist Duo herbicides, but with... Read More → The post New regulations, limits on Enlist herbicide use by farmers appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Increased wildfire danger anticipated across TexasJan 18
Texas A&M Forest Service readies firefighting resources due to warm, dry, windy conditions The Texas A&M Forest Service spent Jan. 18 readying firefighting resources in anticipation of an increase in wildfire activity caused by prefrontal weather conditions approaching the state. The fire environment will include elevated to critical fire weather, with above normal temperatures and... Read More → The post Increased wildfire danger anticipated across Texas appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Texas A&M Regents approve appointments to Agriculture leadership