- Nutrición de Plantas. View
- Malezas de Importancia en el Panhandle de Texas. View
- Salud Alimentaria y Enfermedades Transmitidas por Alimentos. View
- Salud Vegetal y del Suelo a Través de la Composta. View
- Algunos Insectos Importantes en Huertos Caseros del Panhandle de Texas. View
- Tizón Sureño del Tomate (Southern Blight of Tomato). View
- Pudrición del Extremo Floral del Tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento del tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento de las Cucurbitáceas (Powdery Mildew of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Tomate y el Pimiento/Chile (Bacterial spot of Tomato and Pepper). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Fruto de Sandía (Bacterial Fruit Blotch of Watermelon). View
- Mancha Foliar Angular de las Cucurbitáceas (Angular Leaf Spot of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha foliar del Repollo por Alternaria (Alternaria Leaf Spot of Cabbage). View
- Pudrición del Pimiento por Alternaria (Alternaria Fruit Rot of Pepper). View
- Agrietamiento del tomate (Fruit Cracking of Tomato). View
- Identificando a las Royas del Trigo y Cebada. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
Upcoming EventsTue 25September 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmTXOct 02October 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmCanadian TXOct 02October 2 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmPampa TXOct 15October 15 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmCanadian TXOct 17
AgriLife Extension to offer Building Healthy Workplaces training Oct. 17 in AmarilloConference offers blueprint for improving employee wellnessOctober 17 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pmAmaarillo TX
- Not just animal feed: Sorghum packs nutritious punch for peopleSep 22
AMARILLO – “How many of y’all eat sorghum?” That’s the first question Lizabeth Gresham, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service family and community health agent in Potter County, asked a group of producers and seed representatives at a recent sorghum field day west of Amarillo. Gresham spoke at the field day to share the message of […] The post Not just animal feed: Sorghum packs nutritious punch for people appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Farm Tour, agriculture program slated Oct. 19-20 in San Angelo areaSep 21
SAN ANGELO – The Texas AgrAbility Program and Battleground to Breaking Ground Project of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will host a farm tour and agricultural business workshop Oct. 19-20 in the San Angelo area for veterans, individuals with disabilities, and beginning farmers and ranchers. “The tour and workshop are both free and open […] The post Farm Tour, agriculture program slated Oct. 19-20 in San Angelo area appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- AgriLife Extension entomologists: Fire ants, mosquitoes to be more prevalent after rainsSep 21
COLLEGE STATION – With recent rains subsiding in many parts of the state and the re-emergence of warmer, drier weather, Texans should expect to see a proliferation of fire ants and mosquitoes, said Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service entomologists. According to Dr. Robert Puckett, AgriLife Extension entomologist at Texas A&M University in College Station, the […] The post AgriLife Extension entomologists: Fire ants, mosquitoes to be more prevalent after rains appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Olson, Jarvis inducted into Ag Economics Honor RegistrySep 21
COLLEGE STATION - Mark Olson ('71) and Britt Jarvis ('85) are the newest inductees into the Texas A&M University Department of Agricultural Economics Tyrus R. Timm Honor Registry. The Honor Registry is named after Tyrus R. Timm, who led the department for 20 years during its rise to prominence in teaching, research and extension. Timm […] The post Olson, Jarvis inducted into Ag Economics Honor Registry appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Williamson County Crops Conference slated for Oct. 16 in TaylorSep 20
TAYLOR – The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Williamson County will present its Crops Conference Oct. 16 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 2201 4th St. in Taylor. The cost is $15 with breakfast and lunch provided. Day-of registration begins at 7:15 a.m. with the program scheduled from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Conference preregistration is […] The post Williamson County Crops Conference slated for Oct. 16 in Taylor appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Not just animal feed: Sorghum packs nutritious punch for people