- Nutrición de Plantas. View
- Malezas de Importancia en el Panhandle de Texas. View
- Salud Alimentaria y Enfermedades Transmitidas por Alimentos. View
- Salud Vegetal y del Suelo a Través de la Composta. View
- Algunos Insectos Importantes en Huertos Caseros del Panhandle de Texas. View
- Tizón Sureño del Tomate (Southern Blight of Tomato). View
- Pudrición del Extremo Floral del Tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento del tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento de las Cucurbitáceas (Powdery Mildew of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Tomate y el Pimiento/Chile (Bacterial spot of Tomato and Pepper). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Fruto de Sandía (Bacterial Fruit Blotch of Watermelon). View
- Mancha Foliar Angular de las Cucurbitáceas (Angular Leaf Spot of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha foliar del Repollo por Alternaria (Alternaria Leaf Spot of Cabbage). View
- Pudrición del Pimiento por Alternaria (Alternaria Fruit Rot of Pepper). View
- Agrietamiento del tomate (Fruit Cracking of Tomato). View
- Identificando a las Royas del Trigo y Cebada. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Texas A&M Forest Service personnel mobilized for out-of-state wildfiresJun 23
Increased fire activity in Colorado, Arizona, Alaska, New Mexico, Florida Twenty-five Texas A&M Forest Service personnel and operational fire resources, including two engine crews, are currently deployed to out-of-state wildfire incidents in Colorado, Arizona, Alaska, New Mexico and Florida. With increased fire activity occurring in multiple geographic areas across the country, resources from around the... Read More → The post Texas A&M Forest Service personnel mobilized for out-of-state wildfires appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Pecan growers to gain insight in June 28 webinarJun 23
Online program covers range of management topics A free online webinar for pecan growers featuring a Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service expert will be held from 6-8 p.m. June 28. The webinar will be available via the Zoom meeting platform. The registration link is https://bit.ly/3gLzn0f. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with a... Read More → The post Pecan growers to gain insight in June 28 webinar appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Testing for chronic wasting diseaseJun 23
Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory prepares for increase in test submissions following emergency order The state veterinary diagnostic laboratory, the Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory, TVMDL, stands ready for the increase in chronic wasting disease, CWD, testing needs due to an increase in CWD cases in Texas. Due to the most recent detection of... Read More → The post Testing for chronic wasting disease appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Space, exercise may be critical to drylot beef heifer reproductionJun 23
Texas A&M study to develop management strategies, stocking density guidelines Space and exercise could be almost as important as food and water to the successful development of beef heifers raised in drylots, and quantifying that importance is the aim of a planned study by a Texas A&M University Department of Animal Science researcher in the College of Agriculture... Read More → The post Space, exercise may be critical to drylot beef heifer reproduction appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Beef with a story to itJun 23
Niche market for ranch-raised beef on the rise Direct beef purchases from the farm continue to be an emerging trend as consumers want to know both the story and faces behind the products they are purchasing, according to an expert. At the recent Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Stiles Farm Field Day, producers learned more... Read More → The post Beef with a story to it appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Texas A&M Forest Service personnel mobilized for out-of-state wildfires