- Nutrición de Plantas. View
- Malezas de Importancia en el Panhandle de Texas. View
- Salud Alimentaria y Enfermedades Transmitidas por Alimentos. View
- Salud Vegetal y del Suelo a Través de la Composta. View
- Algunos Insectos Importantes en Huertos Caseros del Panhandle de Texas. View
- Tizón Sureño del Tomate (Southern Blight of Tomato). View
- Pudrición del Extremo Floral del Tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento del tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento de las Cucurbitáceas (Powdery Mildew of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Tomate y el Pimiento/Chile (Bacterial spot of Tomato and Pepper). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Fruto de Sandía (Bacterial Fruit Blotch of Watermelon). View
- Mancha Foliar Angular de las Cucurbitáceas (Angular Leaf Spot of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha foliar del Repollo por Alternaria (Alternaria Leaf Spot of Cabbage). View
- Pudrición del Pimiento por Alternaria (Alternaria Fruit Rot of Pepper). View
- Agrietamiento del tomate (Fruit Cracking of Tomato). View
- Identificando a las Royas del Trigo y Cebada. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
Upcoming EventsSep 01September 1 @ 7:30 am - 7:30 pmCanadian TX
- Artificial intelligence in agriculture online workshop set July 17Jul 10
Faculty and professionals to discuss AI in agriculture case studies, opportunities A multidisciplinary team will hold an online workshop starting at 8:30 a.m. July 17, titled “Artificial Intelligence Applications to Agriculture.” Attendance is free, but you must register to acquire the Zoom meeting ID and password. Texas A&M University Institute of Data Science, Texas A&M... Read More → The post Artificial intelligence in agriculture online workshop set July 17 appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- AgriLife Extension pest control professional courses available onlineJul 10
Pest control professionals seeking CEUs — and anyone who wants to bulk up their knowledge of Texas pests and weeds — can now do it anytime online with the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service. The post AgriLife Extension pest control professional courses available online appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Keep kids water safe this summerJul 10
Texas A&M AgriLife experts provide tips on child water safety With temperatures hitting triple digits and more children anxious to be outside, swimming pools, lakes, beaches and water parks will be seeing more activity as water-related recreational opportunities again become more available. But along with social distancing and taking other safety precautions related to... Read More → The post Keep kids water safe this summer appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Applications for prescribed fire grant open through Aug. 15Jul 08
Panhandle, West, Northwest Texas properties eligible Texas A&M Forest Service is now accepting grant applications for the State Fire Assistance for Mitigation – Plains Prescribed Fire Grant through Aug. 15. The grant will provide $81,000 in total funding for prescribed burns. Funding to reduce hazardous fuels will be provided to landowners and communities that have... Read More → The post Applications for prescribed fire grant open through Aug. 15 appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Fighting Fire with Fire webinar set July 27Jul 08
Focus on combating identified social barriers to prescribed burning The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will be holding a free online wildfire/prescribed burning workshop from 9 a.m.-noon on July 27, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session. The webinar will summarize the research findings from “Fighting Wildfire with Prescribed Burning in the Southern Great Plains: Social... Read More → The post Fighting Fire with Fire webinar set July 27 appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Artificial intelligence in agriculture online workshop set July 17