- Nutrición de Plantas. View
- Malezas de Importancia en el Panhandle de Texas. View
- Salud Alimentaria y Enfermedades Transmitidas por Alimentos. View
- Salud Vegetal y del Suelo a Través de la Composta. View
- Algunos Insectos Importantes en Huertos Caseros del Panhandle de Texas. View
- Tizón Sureño del Tomate (Southern Blight of Tomato). View
- Pudrición del Extremo Floral del Tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento del tomate (Powdery Mildew of Tomato). View
- Mildiú Polvoriento de las Cucurbitáceas (Powdery Mildew of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Tomate y el Pimiento/Chile (Bacterial spot of Tomato and Pepper). View
- Mancha Bacteriana del Fruto de Sandía (Bacterial Fruit Blotch of Watermelon). View
- Mancha Foliar Angular de las Cucurbitáceas (Angular Leaf Spot of Cucurbits). View
- Mancha foliar del Repollo por Alternaria (Alternaria Leaf Spot of Cabbage). View
- Pudrición del Pimiento por Alternaria (Alternaria Fruit Rot of Pepper). View
- Agrietamiento del tomate (Fruit Cracking of Tomato). View
- Identificando a las Royas del Trigo y Cebada. View
- Mancha Rayada de la Papa (Zebra Chip). View
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Ag law year in review webinar set Dec. 10Dec 03
‘On the Line with AgriLife’ to cover fence law, easements, landowner liability The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will address landowner liability and laws during a free On the Line with AgriLife webinar at 8:30 a.m. on Dec. 10. Tiffany Dowell Lashmet, AgriLife Extension agricultural law specialist in Amarillo, will be the featured speaker for... Read More → The post Ag law year in review webinar set Dec. 10 appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Growing-season hemp potency testing available through Texas A&M AgriLifeDec 02
Three locations can conduct preliminary tests for management purposes The ability to conduct potency tests for the state’s newcomer crop – hemp – during the growing season is coming to Texas A&M AgriLife soon with the new Texas A&M AgriLife Hemp Testing Service. Hemp testing software provided in a collaboration with Ionization Labs will allow... Read More → The post Growing-season hemp potency testing available through Texas A&M AgriLife appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Make your holiday gift buying saferDec 02
Protecting from COVID and other yuletide ‘joy thieves’ when shopping While initial sales reports indicate COVID-19 has not put a damper on holiday shopping sales generally, it has made a great difference in how consumers choose to shop in order to reduce the possibility of contracting the virus. “Through Black Friday and the Thanksgiving weekend,... Read More → The post Make your holiday gift buying safer appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Christmas tree demand strong amid challenging seasonDec 01
Texas Crop and Weather Report – Dec. 1, 2020 Texas Christmas tree growers experienced a challenging growing season, but a good holiday season market is making any additional effort and expense worth it for many. Greg Grant, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service horticulture agent, Smith County, said 2020 has been a challenging season for many... Read More → The post Christmas tree demand strong amid challenging season appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Annual farm and ranch seminar set Dec. 10 onlineNov 30
Continuing education units available for pesticide applicators The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is offering a multi-county farm and ranch virtual seminar on Dec. 10 from 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. “The agency’s District 8 has delivered this excellent opportunity for many years, and now that it is online we’re proud to be able to offer... Read More → The post Annual farm and ranch seminar set Dec. 10 online appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Ag law year in review webinar set Dec. 10