- Zebra Chip Disease of Potato
- Papa Manchada (Spanish)
- Zebra Chip Disease: Description, Impact, and Symptoms
- Papa Manchada (Zebra Chip): Descripción, Impacto y Síntomas (Spanish)
Varietal Response Sequence
Check out the new Varietal Response Sequence of pictures in the Symptom Gallery!
Vector Identification Sequence
We’ve added some of the live specimen images that we could identify.
- Hay, feed, fencing supplies needed to support Texas Panhandle wildfire victimsFeb 29
Wildfires leave damages across more than 1 million acres Donations of hay, feed, fencing supplies, cow feed and milk replacer are needed to support livestock owners impacted by the devastating wildfires that have scorched ranchland across a large portion of the Texas Panhandle. The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is establishing Animal Supply Points in several... Read More → The post Hay, feed, fencing supplies needed to support Texas Panhandle wildfire victims appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Cattle surviving the devastating Texas Panhandle wildfires need immediate care
- Texas Panhandle wildfires: Documenting agricultural lossesFeb 28
Digital photos, video, ownership records vital in reporting procedures Landowners who have experienced Panhandle wildfire losses to agricultural infrastructure or livestock are advised to properly document losses in preparation for filing insurance claims or qualifying for federal assistance. “It is recommended that landowners take photos of deceased livestock before burial, as well as burned equipment,... Read More → The post Texas Panhandle wildfires: Documenting agricultural losses appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- New coach hired to helm Texas Aggie Rodeo teamFeb 28
Hanagriff set to take the reins from Wagner this fall Roger Hanagriff, Ph.D., knows he will have big shoes — or rather boots — to fill. Hanagriff will be the new Texas Aggie Rodeo team coach in the fall, replacing longtime coach Al Wagner, Ph.D. Wagner, a food technologist in the Department of Horticultural Sciences, volunteered for... Read More → The post New coach hired to helm Texas Aggie Rodeo team appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Aggie Band Commander dedicated to ecology and conservationFeb 28
Passion for the planet and Corps of Cadets shapes his future Daniel MacKenzie ’24 didn’t grow up dreaming of being an Aggie. And the Noblesville, Indiana, native certainly didn’t expect to discover some of his life’s greatest passions in Texas. But personal reflection, life experiences and changes in learning during COVID all shaped the college... Read More → The post Aggie Band Commander dedicated to ecology and conservation appeared first on AgriLife Today.
- Hay, feed, fencing supplies needed to support Texas Panhandle wildfire victims