- August 31, 2021
- Program runs 8:30 am to 5:40 pm.
- An RSVP is requested by August 27 by calling the AgriLife Extension office at 806-468-5543.
- Presented in person at: Kuhlman Extension Center, 200 N. Brown Road, Canyon, Texas
- Free event, with the registration fee covered by Happy State Bank of Canyon
- The luncheon is free and is sponsored by Happy State Bank
- Breaks and refreshments are sponsored by Palo Duro Soil and Water Conservation District and Plains Land Bank
- 3 Department of Agriculture CEUs available for private pesticide applicators
Read full article here:
Annual Randall County Ag Day and Crops Tour set Aug. 31 | AgriLife Today (tamu.edu)