- This event has passed.
Feed Grains and Cotton Marketing Workshop
February 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$125
- February 6th & 7th, registration begins 9 am, program 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 6500 W. Amarillo Blvd.
- The registration fee is $125, which covers the cost associated with instruction, breaks, meals and materials.
- To register and pay for this course:
- https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/Grain, while this is the preferred method of registration and payment, payments also will be accepted at the door.
- Or call: 979-845-2604
- All registrations must be completed by Jan. 31, either online or by phone
- For the registration brochure or more information, contact Lacrecia Garza:
- 806-677- 5600
- The course is limited to 50 participants
Read Full Article here: