- This event has passed.
Five-State Beef Conference
September 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
• September 20, 2021 in Clayton, NM., at the Clayton Civic Center, 124 N. Front St., Clayton, NM.
• This event is free but registration deadline is September 10, 2021.
• Lunch and conference proceedings will be provided.
• For more information about registration, contact Talisha Valdez, Union County Extension Office, 575-374-9361, in Clayton, NM.
• The Five-State Beef Conference, co-hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, will offer two (2) events for ranchers across
five states to hear experts discuss grazing management and stewardship. In addition to AgriLife Extension, co-hosting the events
are West Texas A&M University, Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, Kansas State University, and New Mexico State University.
Read Full Article Here: Five-State Beef Conference highlights better grazing management, stewardship