- This event has passed.
Hemphill County Beef Conference
September 1, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 7:30 pm$125.00
“Restoring the Roots.”
- September 1st, 7:30 am – 7:30 pm & September 2nd, 7:30 am – 5 pm
- Jones Pavilion, 1101 N. Sixth St., Canadian
- The cost for the two-day conference and tour is $125, and a spouse ticket is $100.
- Go to https://www.hemphillcotxbeef.com/ for advance registration
- Participants can also call Christa Perry at the AgriLife Extension office in Hemphill County to register or receive additional information.
The two-day ticket includes 10 speakers, three meals, a cattle-handling presentation and over 60 agriculture trade vendors. Also, three Texas Department of Agriculture continuing education units – one each in the general, laws and regulations, and pesticide categories – will be offered from the two days of presentations.
Special guest speakers are Sarah Huckabee Sanders, former press secretary for Pres. Donald Trump, and Pastor Jason Nobles and John A. Smith from the movie “Breakthrough.” Nobles and Smith will present “Life Worth Living” and Sanders will present “Living Inspired and Restoring the Roots of Our Heritage for Future Generations.”
Read Full Article Here:
AgriLife Extension’s Hemphill County Beef Conference rescheduled to Sept. 1-2