- This event has passed.
High Plains Dairy Conference
March 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$300.00
- March 3rd & 4th, registration each day at 6:30 a.m., with the seminars starting at 8 a.m.
- Embassy Suites, 550 S. Buchanan St., Amarillo
- The “early bird” registration fee is $275 for the first registrants if postmarked by Feb. 3.
- An exclusive option for producers is that they can register each additional participant from the same dairy for $225 by Feb. 3. After, the registration fee will be $300 each.
- A one-day registration for March 3 is available for $150.
- Online registration is available at http://www.highplainsdairy.org
- Those who print and choose to mail the registration form should send it to:
- High Plains Dairy Conference, Attn: Charlotte Bruna, 244 Cyclone Lane, Waterville, Kansas. 66548.
- Registration questions can be addressed by calling Bruna at 785-747-6313.
- For more information, contact:
Read Full Article Here: