Online Pre-plant Producer Meeting Randall County
January 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
- January 27, 9 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Presented Online
- Three Texas Department of Agriculture continuing education units will be provided
- two general
- one laws and regulations – for pesticide application.
- This program is Free with sponsorship by Happy State Bank but all attendees must register
- Register by 5 pm January 25th by calling:
- AgriLife Extension Office Randall County
- An online link address to access the meeting will be provided upon registration
The program will include the following topics and speakers:
– Overview of 2020 Cotton, Forage Sorghum Silage Trials – Jourdan Bell, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension agronomist, Amarillo.
— Current Challenges Facing Texas Agriculture and Opportunities Ahead – Sid Miller, Texas Agriculture Commissioner, Austin.
— Lessons Learned from 2020 Cotton Weed Control – Key Strategies for 2021 – Peter Dotray, Ph.D., Texas A&M AgriLife Research weed scientist, Lubbock.
— Pesticide Applicators Licensing and CEU Requirements Update – Kyle Thompson, TDA inspector, Lubbock.
— Wrap Up/ Conclude – Ragland.
Read Full Article Here: