- This event has passed.
QuickBooks Desktop Training for Farmers and Ranchers – Amarillo Workshop
August 31, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$75.00
• Date: August 31st, 2022
• Time: 9:30am–3:30pm *Lunch will be provided*
• Cost: $75.00 per computer
• Location: Texas A&M AgriLife Research & Extension, 6500 West Amarillo Blvd, Amarillo, TX 79106
• To register, contact Lacrecia Garza at 806-677-5625 *Space is limited so enroll now and make QuickBooks Desktop work for you!*
QuickBooks Pro Plus 2022 is a powerful farm accounting software that helps small and medium-sized businesses manage their inventory, bookkeeping, payroll, and more. The primary goal of this QuickBooks training course is to help farmers and ranchers improve their financial record-keeping and analysis capabilities, which allows them to make better management decisions.
• Utilize program features and become familiar with accounting terms
• Identify list basics and learn how to navigate the chart of accounts
• Practice using the forms and registers most often seen in QuickBooks Desktop
• Learn the QuickBooks inventory feature
Instructor-DeDe Jones-Extension Program Specialist