Amarillo Center Closed
Due to developments regarding outbreaks of COVID-19 novel coronavirus, the Amarillo Center is closed to the public and open only to essential faculty and staff until further notice. Go to agrilife.org for additional information from Texas A&M AgriLife agencies.
Serving the Texas High Plains and state through research and education in environmental systems management, including air and water quality, food, feed and fiber production, animal nutrition and health, and natural resource conservation and protection. Our outreach programs and services provide quality, relevant ‘real learning for real life’ for the people and communities of the Panhandle.
Facts and Figures
- Analyzing the Impact of COVID-19 on Texas High Plains Agriculture
- Impact of AgriBusiness in the High Plains
- Health of the High Plains
- 2019 Wheat Tour Book
- 2020 Crop and Livestock Budgets
- 2020 Wheat Harvest Analyzer
- Hemp Information
- Panhandle Model Farms – 2018 Case Study of Texas High Plains Agriculture
- After the Conservation Reserve Program
- County By County Agribusiness Interpretive Pieces