Amarillo Center Closed
Due to developments regarding outbreaks of COVID-19 novel coronavirus, the Amarillo Center is closed to the public and open only to essential faculty and staff until further notice. Go to agrilife.org for additional information from Texas A&M AgriLife agencies.
Serving the Texas High Plains and state through research and education in environmental systems management, including air and water quality, food, feed and fiber production, animal nutrition and health, and natural resource conservation and protection. Our outreach programs and services provide quality, relevant ‘real learning for real life’ for the people and communities of the Panhandle.
Facts and Figures
- 2021 Crop and Livestock Budgets
- 2021 Crop Profitability Analyzer
- FARM Assistance
- 2021 Wheat Harvest Analyzer
- Online QuickBooks Desktop Class
- Impact of COVID-19 on High Plains Agriculture
- Impact of AgriBusiness in the High Plains
- Impact of Health in the High Plains
- Hemp Information
- After the Conservation Reserve Program
- County Agribusiness Interpretive Pieces